Friday, January 30, 2009

Futile Day ...I'll Do Some Yoga

I set out on a simple chore today - I wanted to see how much a class costs for antigravity

yoga.

No luck. There has to be some where in Dallas that offers classes, but I didn't find it today.

I 'googled' and only got very vague news from writers who did stories on it calling it "pricey"

or something along those lines.

So how about some feedback ? Obviously, it will vary from city to city but a general idea

would be nice - is this going to be affordable or has yoga gone upscale?

I did order a home unit that, (see 1/28 post) judging from the promo videos on the "Crunch" web site,

looks close enough to do the exercises on the video, but I am interested in maybe a class

or two to get some first-hand training.

Peace and Love.

No comments: